ALERT LEVEL 3
An update from us on what Alert Level 3 means for us and how it will effect you.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us for your crafting needs during Level 3 Lockdown. We hope you are staying safe and well in your bubble.
- We have the luck that we work from home. Which means we can continue dispatching your orders. Please do expect delays to how quickly we can dispatch your order. We are working very hard to keep these quick.
- Like many of you, we have children at home too. We are trying to juggle your orders and children. Please be kind.
- Orders are being dispatched in the order they are received and as quickly as possible. Printed vinyls will as always take a little bit longer as they are printed to order.
Please note that due to only having two team members on we can't always get back to your emails/messages instantly. Please be patient, we will reply as soon as we can.
- Delivery by our couriers is also experiencing significant delay due to high delivery volumes. We send our couriers through Courier Post. You will receive tracking details once your order is shipped.
- Shipping is expected to be upto 10 days for parts of New Zealand. We have no control of delivery once the courier has collected your parcel - thank you for your patience at this tricky time.
- We may also need to pause shipping at any time due to staff needing to isolate, sickness or any further changes to the business requirements during Level 3. If your order dispatch is impacted, we will advise you by email.
- Please checkout through your account so you can track the progress of your order. As we'll be busy picking and packing orders, please take the time to check your tracking before getting in touch with us. You can log into your account. Here you will see the progress of your order, and tracking details once your order has been dispatched.
- Click and collect is available from us in Pukekohe, please do not collect until you have received your email saying your order is ready and organised a collection time.
- No adding onto your orders will be available until we are in level two and can have more team back. It can get a bit confusing for us and things may get missed.
Thank you for your continued support for our business. We hope you and your families are all well and keep safe within your bubbles. We promise to update you as much as possible, and how things may change depending on Alert Levels and government information. You'll find the latest updates from us in our Design Supplies Inspiration Group on Facebook.