Terms and Conditions
Purchasing from Design Supplies Limited
www.designsupplies.co.nz gives customers a convenient, quick, easy and secure shopping experience. Products displayed on this site can be purchased using a secure online Shopify, Apple pay, After Pay and Google pay. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfilment.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and includes GST (15% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason.
- Please choose from the catalogue and place your order online. Your order will be processed in the order we receive where possible.
- Processing of orders takes 2-6 working days.
- Patterned vinyls are printed to order and have a drying time before we can roll them up without damaging the freshly printed ink.
- We try to be as accommodating as possible if you forget something from your order. Please get in contact with us as we may be able to add your forgotten items to your order. This is not always possible. Please contact us first.
- Freight two options are available within New Zealand, please read the shipping information and select the correct one for you. We do not take any responsibility for damage to bagged orders.
- We will email to let you know when your order has been dispatched along with your courier tracking link (please enter your email address correctly at checkout).
- If you have not received your parcel within two weeks please email us and we will endeavour to track your parcel with the courier.
- Design Supplies Limited will ship orders placed on this website to anywhere in the World.
- Orders to Great Barrier Island, Stewart Island and Chatham Islands may have a surcharge that will be charged after the fact on a cost basis.
- Once dispatched North Island deliveries are sent overnight, please allow an extra day or two for rural deliveries. South Island deliveries are sent with a 1-3 working day delivery, please allow and extra day or two for rural deliveries.
- Please select the correct shipping option for you when checking out. Design Supplies will take no responsibility for damage to orders if you have selected for your order to be sent in a bag. We recommend the boxed option to keep your order as safe as possible.
- If there are any delays with dispatching, we will endeavour to keep you updated through our Facebook page.
- Australian delivery generally will take 3-10 working days.
- Whilst all care is taken to ensure stock of every item is held in our warehouse, we occasionally do run out and therefore from time to time we may be unable to supply an item(s) that you may want. If this is the case we will refund the unavailable item. You can also check stock levels on our website or we will place a notice on Design Supplies Facebook page when we get new products in.
- We print our pattern vinyl’s and HTV to order. Depending on orders this process can take up to six working days. If Design Supplies Limited are experiencing a large quantity of orders, we will notify you of any delay in your order processing times through our Facebook Design Supplies Inspiration Group . We aim to have all orders out within three working days, however this is not always achievable and please allow up to six working days. During new product releases and sale times much higher than normal volume of order do take place and we aim to ship as quickly as possible. Your tracking number will be emailed to you when your order is ready to be sent.
- Our acrylics are cut locally to order. We carry a small quantity of each stock for larger quantities there may be a 1-2 day processing.
- If your items arrive damaged, please email us immediately. Please be aware that to place a claim with the courier you must retain photographs of all packaging, to prove your parcel was adequately packed and how it arrived to you. This does not apply for orders sent with the selected shipping option of bagged as this is at your own risk.
- We cannot exchange/refund printed vinyls if you change your mind, as all orders are printed to order.
- Please be careful when selecting your items, there will be a 7% cancellation fee if you choose to cancel your order once it has been placed.
- However, if we have sent the wrong product in error or missed something out, we will remedy immediately. We are very sorry if this happens, we are only human.
Orders Outside of New Zealand
- Shipping to Australia is via New Zealand Post and can take 3-10 working days.
- Design Supplies do not take responsibility for local taxes and duties.
- Design Supplies will not refund in the case of any unpaid duties that may occur.
- Shipping to other countries is possible, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will see how we can assist and provide a quote.
- This online service provides general information about Design Supplies Limited and the products and services we offer. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Design Supplies Limited and the services and products we offer. Design Supplies Limited reserves the right to change, delete or move any of the material on this website at any time without notice.
- Design Supplies shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from this website, your use of or reliance on this website or any of the information or materials available on this website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action. By your use of this website, you agree that you are using this website solely at your own risk.
- All content contained on this website is owned by Design Supplies or the respective owners of images. No contents can be reproduced, or copied in any form without prior written consent from Design Supplies Limited.
- We have purchased commercial licences for the images used in our patterned vinyls, you are able to use the printed vinyls to make end products.
- Due to copyright patterned vinyls are not for resale as a whole unused item. You may use the vinyl yourself to make something and onward sell.
These terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
- At Design Supplies Limited we respect your privacy, and as such your personal details will be kept safe and confidential and will not be disclosed, exchanged or sold unless otherwise required by law.
- Property and risk in goods ordered by you from us will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for the relevant order if sent in a box.
- Property and risk of goods sent in a courier bag is that of the buyers. Design Supplies takes no responsibility once the goods have left our premises.