- Blanks are cut from cast acrylic in New Zealand and are covered with a protective covering to prevent scratching or damage until they are ready to be used.
- Remove the protective paper/plastic covering before decorating.
- Clear is made of 2mm thick cast acrylic these are the perfect thickness for etching.
- Pastel range is 3mm thick
- The acrylic blank measure approximately 4 inches at the widest point.
- Recommended to hold and push into cake with stake not shape as it may cause it to bend and snap under pressure.
- Acrylics will be the shape of that in the first photo. Coloured cake toppers are just for an example of colour.