1 A4 sheet,desktop Inkjet printable heat transfer vinyl (not suitable for laser printing)
Suitable for any coloured fabric - does not require any transfer masks. Please place on by hand.
- Feed sheets and print individually
- DO NOT MIRROR YOUR IMAGE
- Allow to dry for 5 minutes before transferring
- Make sure all excess white is removed, your image will transfer exactly how it is including the white.
- Pre-heat your fabric for 5 seconds
- Peel off the grid-lined backing from your transfer
- Place the transfer with image FACE UP onto your fabric
- Place the parchment paper onto the exposed image to protect the press from the ink
- Press with high pressure for 12 seconds at 190°C
- Wait for 1 minute to cool before removing the parchment paper
- Wait 24 hours before washing
- Washing in the machine using the full spin cycle
- Not suitable for handwashing
- Hand dry
- Wash inside out and with cold water
Settings may vary depending on blade condition and printer quality. Always perform a test cut and press first.
Instructions are in second image of the photos on this listing. Please make sure you understand before using.