- Blanks are cut from cast acrylic in New Zealand and are covered with a protective covering to prevent scratching or damage until they are ready to be used. This may cause your acrylic to appear scratched/damaged when you receive it. Don't worry it'd not, once you remove the protective covering it will reveal your beauty clear acrylic.
- Remove the protective paper/plastic covering before decorating.
- Made from 2mm thick cast acrylic these are the perfect thickness for etching. It does mean it can be a tad wobbly in the light base as their slot is 4.5mm thick. We do provide little rubber stoppers for you to attach to the acrylic before sliding in to firm them up and stop the wobbling. Stick one onto each corner of the acrylic that goes into the slot and press firmly.
- Use with either an etching blade and your cutting machine, or these also look stunning when using Oracal 651. The Oracal 651 vinyl is the same colour on both sides which illuminate when the light box is on.
- The acrylic blank measure approximately 17.3cm wide and 15.1cm tall (height includes slot) 2mm thickness. Slot insert size 7cmx1.8cmx2mm
- Acrylic only, bases are sold seperatley. These acrylics fit our LED Night Lights.
- Make sure you join our facebook group Design Supplies Inspiration Group for ideas. This is also a group where we all support each other to create and share our amazing work.
- A free outline cut file will be automatically emailed to you once purchased, you are free to create whatever design you'd like. Please check your spam/junk mail as it may end up there.
- SVG files are provided for you to use for end product use with our acrylics only. You may not share, sell or redistribute files in any form.