Pearlescent Opal Vinyl by teckwrapcraft
Pearlescent opal vinyl is different from the previous sheets pack. The surface is much more smooth and this vinyl give a pearlescent look which makes the vinyl itself glow. There is no protective layer on pearlescent vinyl. More importantly, it can be easily cut.
1. Size: 12"x5ft/12"x10ft/12"x82ft
2. Color Choices: Lime,Hot Pink ,Coral Orange ,Peacock Blue and Fierce Red
3. A TEST CUT is always recommended. 4.Surface Finish: No Protective Layer
5.Matte transfer tape and purple grid transfer tape is recommended
B.How to Do It
1. Clean Surface - prepare target surface clean and dry with alcohol, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl.
2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and cut the design by cutting machine.
3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet (hook tools work well).
4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer tape on the surface of the cut vinyl.
Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight.
5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface slowly- carefully work with delicate patterns.
6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape carefully from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely.
Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.